Literary scholar / philosopher M. A.
Coach & Consultant
AS COACH & CONSULTANT I STAND FOR:
International experience. Empathy. Sustainability.
Lives in New York and Frankfurt/Main.
|Since 2013:||Consultant at Algar Rother Coaches & Consultants|
|1998-2013:||Consultant at Rother & Partner|
|1993-1997:||Trainer for social and communication skills|
- Research Associate, Department of Cultural Management (Fern Universitaet Hagen)
- Mentor, Department of Philosophy
Education & qualification
- German Literature and Philosophy, M. A.
- Human resource development, D.A.A.
- Systems and family therapist, Institute for Family Therapy, Weinheim
- Gestalt therapeutic counselor
- Systemic solution-oriented coach, NIK Consulting, Berlin
- Life and career coach, New York University
- Feldenkrais practitioner, Feldenkrais Institute New York
- Licensed in personality typologies
- Training in dance therapy, meditation, and focusing
Consulting & training focus
- Coaching (executives, peer groups and teams)
- Cross-Cultural and Transition Coaching for expatriates and international returnees
- Change processes
- Leadership development
- Team Building and -Development
- Feedback and conflict resolution workshops
- Training of internal consultants