Team development measures are a very efficient means to lead newly formed and existing teams quickly to an effective and smooth cooperation:
- Getting to know each other better and increasing mutual trust
- New team composition and associated (re)distribution and clarification of roles and tasks
- Merger of two companies/areas/teams
- Better integration of team members/virtual teams
- New project/new manager
- Conflicts of various kinds
- Increase performance, shape the future
- Structural change processes
- harness synergies
We support managers and teams in developing a high-performance team with a sense of belonging from loose, ineffective groups of employees in the shortest possible time.
Through team building and team development workshops with our coaches & consultants, your teams experience their collaboration in a practical, interactive and focused framework.
We support you and your team with an accompanying concept tailored to your needs:
- to develop, describe and define common goals.
- to anchor the planned changes carefully and sustainably.
- “Crack points,” reservations about working out resistance.
- To develop understanding for one’s own actions and those of colleagues (roles and functions in the team) as well as increased awareness for the potentials and resources of the team.
- Identify and leverage differences in teams as a valuable source of synergies and innovation.
- to formulate and define success criteria for effective cooperation.
- to create a common picture of the team situation and dynamics.
- to develop a team consciousness.
- to agree on concrete measures for the rest of the working day.
Within the framework of an integrated change concept, team development measures create a cross-departmental understanding, create an atmosphere of optimism and ensure unusual problem solutions during implementation.
We use personality profiles and Team Performance Check-Ups where it makes sense and select the right personality profile – including Team Management System (TMS), Insights Discovery, JPP (Jungian Personality Profile), Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Motive Structure Analysis (MSA), W.E.R.T.® Profile.
Our experience is based on the successful accompaniment of more than 3000 teams from different industries and organizational units, locally as well as globally.