Benefits of Coaching
Individual assessment coaching increases motivation for change.
As issues can be very personal, managers need open discussion partners, and specific topic-oriented development measures, flexible according to their work situation.
If necessary, intensity of coaching can be varied to accelerate results.
Highly effective managers
Role clarification and the reflection of attitudes, beliefs and internalized patterns of behavior can lead to more efficient managers, who can also expand their behavioral repertoire, discover new opportunities and better manage stress.
How we work
- Improving personal work success is our main goal.
- We are never deficit-oriented. We work on strengths; we are looking for success in situations and for good behavior patterns.
- Our work is solution-oriented.
- For us, business coaching is a short-term intervention, not “permanent monitoring”.
- We choose methods and interventions according to their effectiveness and acceptability.